Heres from day before yesterday...was it zapped?
Well I dont know about the big guys, but my trading has been pretty good. Reluctantly, Im about to leave it for a while mostly because of bad rigs, and amps, sent as good and being CRAP!!! But also I have CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE, NOT a fun thing and apparently I have had it for a while. It has gotten me down!! So I have sold out most of my gear and probably will only keep a couple of things around to sell or go to the hamfests....it was about to get past a hobby anyway, and I wanna talk on the radio some now. Ill keep up an Ill buy "on special order" for you, I do have the best sources!! And some of the worst but Im quittin' them. Its a shame what 1% bad apples can do to the other 99%. Which brings up another thing. I have retired for at least 6 months from calling the swap nets in Texas, but I'd like to say something to you QRMers' who send false code and speak in tongues , and all the other "toilet tricks" you guys do. For a while Ive had the technology to probably find out who you are thru printing pictures of your signals and then seeing them when you talk, your rig has a finger print and Im gonna play CSI USA Radio...what else.....Cant do a lot of things for a month or two, maybe more...they say 4-6 but Im not going that far without a trip to Central Texas for tower, radios, amps and good friends... I dont have any interesting new pix, but heres what my playroom looks like tonite...73 Murray